Πέμπτη 29 Ιουνίου 2017

''LOVE'' Mini album video tutorial, for 7Dots Studio dt work.




Hello everyone!
Do you want to create your own handmade MIni Album??Always wantering how to do it or what you will need ?Do you need a place to keep your memories alive?Here's how you will do it...

Today i will show you my last work and farewell tutorial for 7Dots Studio, as i have desided that it's time for me to step down this wonderful and amazingly talented team!
Spending my time as a DT Member here, was the most excited thing, i could ever dream of! I still remember the first time sweet Tusia asked me to join this fantastic team and the happiness i felt.Considering these feelings , i thought i should step  down now, since i want new members to join in and other ladies to feel the same happines again! I'm pretty sure, the new members will bring a new fresh era and many, many new ideas!

Now, about my  8x8  Mini Album tutorial today, it's a gift for a special Greek lady, living in Belgium and i wish that she will enjoy it and keep alive all her good memories in it.I used almost every leftovers i had from the collections ''Cotton Candy Dreams'',''Writer's Block'',''Fortune -Teller'', ''Lost and Found'' among with the new fantastic ''Hazy Days'' collection.You can watch my step by step video and see about the matterials used and the dimentions of the main spine of the MiniAlbum.If you have any questions don't hesitate asking me anything, here or on Facebook-email -instagram etc....

























































Tusia and the rest of the team...i feel full of grateful and grace!Thank you all for the trust ,support, love and kindness showed to me all this time.I will not say goodbye( i hate it...)...i will say aux revoirs!! See you all in the future creating new amazing things!!Many many kisses...Eirini!!






Products used....

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !