Πέμπτη 22 Ιουνίου 2017

Daily routines challenge in 7dots Studio...




Good morning everyone!!!
Summer is here, and just berore i escape to the closest beach, i will post my work for 7dots's studio challenge this month.This is one post, before my last one ,as i'm leaving the team (sad,sad,sad but it's time to give some space to new talents!) and on my last tutorial in a few days i will saw you how to make your own Mini Album, FROM START TO FISNISH!! 

This is a little surprice for my last post , so stay tuned...

Now about the current challenge.... Daily routines!!


What are your daily routines??Well... mine are those of a modern lifestyle for sure...
Coffee first thing in the morning, e mail checking, mobile close for capturing a moment!! 
I know this may be your daily routines too.I also know this is not a healthy life he he he...But i have another routine for myself only...Gym trainning.Now try to enter this one to in your life!!


















Kisses ....Eirini...



Products used....

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !