Τρίτη 3 Ιανουαρίου 2017

4 Mixed media ATCS, for my regular post in Mixed Media Place.




Happy New Years!!! May your year be full of ideas, creativity, success and love! Today i will share with you some ATC cards i made, for Mixed Media Place during my hollidays...somewhere between cooking, serving and playing cards!











I have some  step by step photos, just in case you like ATCs but you're affraid to try... I was,but i had to face my little fears...he he he...
Here we go...

1.      Firstly I cut my vintage images.

2.      Then I cut a cardstock for making my 4 Atcs. Dimension  for each ATC …. 9cm x  6,5 cm.

3.      I cut also my Prima paper, Salvage District collection at 9cmx6,5 cm.

4.      I glued down my Prima designed paper on the cardstock.

5.      At this point I added  some Health Aid tape(he he I know , it sounds funny but it gives a nice
 texture and you can heat gun it easily without burning it.)

6.      Placed some White Heavy Gesso by Finnabair and while it’s still  wet I spread some Lindy’s
 stamp Gang embossing powder. Then I  heat it  with a heat gun , to give a shiny look.


7.      Next, I placed all over my edges White Crackle texture Paste and misted  over my Atcs 
with White Pearl Prima Bloom mist for extra shine…And above all them…yes…white glitter! That looks really shiny and frosty!



8.      Later, I distressed with a blending tool , my photo edges with Distress Ink by Ranger and Stazon black to soften my fussy cutting pictures.

9.      With my water brush,  I added some water all over my ATCs and then place some Black Stardust Lindy’s mist on the corners and let it run. Since it was dry again I stamped with my Clear Stamps by Finnabair.




10.  I glued down my Scrapiniec chipboard with Soft matte Gel by Finnabair.

11.Softly, I added some White Heavy Gesso, for protecting my chipboard and giving a white
 shiny look.


12.  Starting decorating by gluing down some gauze and over it my fussy cutting figure.

13.  I distressed all over my Atcs with black Stazon to give a vintage-distressed look and soften the whole work.

14.  Some pepper look with Soft matte glue.

15.   I have chosen some 7dots Word sticker by the Writer’s block collection and I glued them down.

16.  Finally, i placed some Mechanical Mini Brads and glue behind the Atcs over the cardstock the extra paper 9cm x 6,5 cm. That can be a printable ATC information paper or the same as in the front side. I placed it at the end in order to cover my brand nails.


 Good luck!!





 I wish i gave you some ideas and  inspiration to start  creating ATCs.Thank you and see you soon...Eirini



Mixed Mesia products i used...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !