Τρίτη 20 Δεκεμβρίου 2016

Christmas tree canvas, for Mixed Media Place December challenge.


Hi there again!! Have you seen our new challenge moodboard at Mixed Media Place??So inspiring and festive...i loved it!!

Creating with natural elements is always so inspiring and expressing.For this  Christmas canvas i choosed wood sticks and gold foil sheets as my main products....







Tissue paper for the background and white ,sparkle glitter! I made my own wired Christmas tree star .A simple work but still so serene..Lindy's mists and distress ink made my tree canvas...magical! Enjoy the season





Come and join us!!Thank you for stopping by...Eirini.



List of products i used from the MMP store....


1 σχόλιο:

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !