Σάββατο 21 Μαΐου 2016

Gardening challenge ...for 7Dots...




Hello dear 7Dots fun and maniacs!!!




Here is my lay out for the current 7Dots challenge about Gardening!!!
Gardening  with my kids , is my passion beside scrapbooking and healthy living...Spring is here, flowers bloom,nature awakes!! i used a Verano Azul paper to play with and Lost and Found stickers..And guess what stencil i loved too...Yes...Homegrown !! Vivid colors for me ,like my mood lately and a spring mood with a light breeze feeling.








Some close ups in this messy party...






So,come and join us and be creative!!!Thank you...



Products used....

4 σχόλια:

  1. This is absolutely stunning!! The colors and details are amazing!! Wow!! What a gorgeous layout this is!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Hi - LOVE your art and just wanted to make sure you know that Lindy's Stamp Gang is having a Design Team Call RIGHT NOW. You can find the details for applying here: https://blog.lindystampgang.com/design-team-call-2016/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Thank you Kate for the notice!!! I will check it sweetie...Love Lindy's that's true!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !