Κυριακή 20 Μαρτίου 2016

Mixed Media Place challenge...




Good evening friends!!

I'm sharing today a canvas i made for Mixed Media Place challenge exercise
with some detail photoes .An awesome soft and elegant moodboard this month.So inspiring and adorable!!






I was inspired by the butterfly photo, the whole color palette and the leaves on the bottom  line of the moodboard.








First paint with clear and crackle Prima gesso my canvas and let it dry.Then i took all my embellisments i wanted to use in my canvas( flowers paper and metalic,  scrapiniec chipboards, Prima die cut leaves, butterfly chipboards,a key and a frame i made with mold) and glue them down with Prima soft matte gel. Gesso all over my elements. 







Put mini art stones in gesso and place here and there.Spray with my Lindy's mist in a double tone effect.Place some pink mica powder in my flowers .Painted with cracke gesso and acrylic pink my butterflies, spray with mist and distress endges.Glue them down, spread some glitter and put a sealer on.Added some pearls  and my Birthday  number (25) in a brand  by Tom Holtz  and i'm done...





















Don't know if i inspired you . but i enjoyed every single moment playing with this canvas.Thank you for your time!!!






Products i used from mixedmedia place store...





2 σχόλια:

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !