Κυριακή 14 Φεβρουαρίου 2016

13Arts Guest Design...



Hello friends!!!!

Today i'm here again in this wonderful team of 13arts, to show you my new PINK lay out...Since it's Valentine's Day and love is so strongly among us,i created something romantic,messy but still...pink.

Loved the papers and mediums and i enjoyed every single moment playing with 13arts products.



And here is my work...






Some close ups...







Thank you again for the great honor the fantastic prize and the opportunity to join this talented team...Will you join this challenge??Hope i inspired you too..Kisses!!

Products used...
Pearl Mist - Black (graphite)



entering.....


Being 10 years Together with my husband by this month....




scrapvell

about love and romance with the help of stamps....


5 σχόλια:

  1. Oh wow, this is absolutely stunning!! I love the colors and design!! The details are amazing!! What a beautiful picture, too!! Gorgeous, gorgeous layout!! Happy Valentine's Day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. I saw this page on FB and absolutely love it! I love the photo and I love the colour combination! The styling is just perfect....adore this page! xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. I just saw this layout and it's gorgeous!!!! I really love it! Congrats on your anniversary! I just had mine yesterday...16 years together! wow! where does the time go????

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Very beautiful page ! I wish you happiness for a long time ! Thank you for what you are doing with "Scrappolis".

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Какая страничка!!! Очень чувственная!!!Спасибо за участие в задании блога Scrapvell.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !