Σάββατο 30 Μαΐου 2015

Escape.... that's freedom.And the rest will follow...



Good evening my blog friends!!Today i'm very happy to show you a new lay out i made as a Creative Guest Designer in Words and Paintery about freedom.First of all i want to thank ladies there and especially Marie Johansson for the great honour and opportunity to be in this super talented team.Girls you're great!!
Then i want to tell you something about my lay out.When i'm tired or pissed off or ungry or or or.... I walk away and go to the sea(i'm lucky i live in the island of Crete in Greece where sea is very near he he he).That's my way to freedom.I bealive sea has a magical way to calm you and inspires you finding ways to solve problems or to be creative.After all sea was the way to find a New World...America !!My freedom is sea... When i'm deep in it, i feel like i'm totally alone and free,  discovering a new world.The sound of the bottom of the sea in my ears, make me understand my  inner soul.When i walk by the sea in the freeze water, my mind gets free and my body is refreshed.
Look at the wonderfull colour palette now....Isn't that great?My favourite colours!!!


.

And my lay out...Hope you like it too....






Some details....








The papers as you probably have understand are 7Dots and the mists are Lindy's Stamp Gang. Gesso, primer and gel medium are 13 Arts which are my favourites and i love them.Some of my flowers are prima and were a gift from Keren Tamir .Thank you sweety again!!!

And with this lay out , i want to celebrate my Guest, entering Scrap Around the World challenge with this wonderful  moodboard.




I was inspired by the colours, the flowers, the sea behind the ice cream and the female element.Also the cone of ice cream and the heels looks like my star fish's surface  and stencil's prints .The top of the glass inpired me to use microbeans and elements with strass.



For this lay out i used some Lindy's Stamp Gang  sprays such as Pop Rock Purple, Cafe au Lait and medieval-gold. They have a wonderfull moodboard and colour combo too , that i couldn't resist playing...







http://blog.lindystampgang.com/color-challenge-info/


Finally i loved that new challenge in  C'est magnifique kit challenge with this awesome sketch which i turned like a mirror for my lay out. Where the bridge is, i took my boat in the photo.



Thank you for your time and hope you enjoy it!!Kisses........

Last but not least, check this out....

The new sketch in Sketchabilities....Mmmmmmmm interesting isn't it?



17 σχόλια:

  1. Beautiful layout!!! I love all of the texture! Don't forget to link to the Lindys Color Challenge page to be eligible to win!! Thanks for joining us at Lindys for the Color Challenge.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Παρα παρα πολύ όμορφη!!! Και τι ωραία χρωματα στην πρόκληση, με κάνουν να θέλω να παίξω κι εγώ!! Συγχαρητήρια, Ειρήνη!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Your page is EXQUISITE.... love it! Thanks for playing along with SATW May's moodboard challenge!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Gorgeous! I love the purple and the layered embellishments. Thanks for joining the C'est Magnifique May Sketch Challenge! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. WOW! Lovely page! Thank you for celebrating our May Epic Event with us at Scrap Around the World!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Stunning layout! love your background and all the textures and layers! Beautifully done! All the best from SATW! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. I love Your artwork <3 amazing details, you are so talented! Thank You for playing with us at Lindy's Stamp Gang May Color Challenge!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Amazing textured !! Beautiful layout ! Thank you for joining us at SATW Epic Event xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Beutiful work! Love the photo and how the background fits it! Thanks for joining us at Lindy's Stamp Gang May Color Challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Amazing colors, textures, design.... everything looks amazing! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Around The World this month!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Υπέροχη σύνθεση, μπράβο Ειρήνη! Ευχαριστούμε για την συμμετοχή σου στο Lindy's Stamp Gang και στο SATW!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. Gorgeous page! Thanks for playing along at SATW for our Epic Event!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  13. Wow!!Fantastic project!! Adorable! Thanks for joining with us at Sketchabilities!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  14. ooooooooooooooooo!!! Gorgeous!!!!! Style and WOW LO!!!! Thank you for playing along with Sketchabilities!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !