Κυριακή 18 Αυγούστου 2013

CANDY * CANDY * CANDY

CANDY GIVAWAY

 http://cocoacards.blogspot.ru
SEE BELOW..
2 6x6 paper pads (1 Basic Grey Picadilly, 1 Simple Stories Happy Day
1 Whimsy Rubber Stamp 'Lomasi' from the July release
1 small sentiment stamp also from Whimsy (not available to buy)
1 set of metal charms
1 jar of glitter Martha Stewart 'Florentine Gold'
1 Martha Stewart ribbon pack
3 rolls of Washi tape from Teresa Collins
1 packet of Floral Accents, white
1 golden woodland ribbon pack, Martha Stewart
1 set with 4 small rubber stamps, Inkadinkado, On the Beach
A whole bunch of mixed mulberry paper flowers (WOC, Prima & others)
1 box of Prima renaisance silk flowers
(they come in a beautiful metal tin, perfect for altering)
Open stock satin ribbon, 7 different colors (light and dark blue, light and dark pink, light and dark purple and orange)
The Candy is open to enter until September 8, (which happens to be my birthday ;))
and will close at midnight that day. So you have a little over 4 weeks to enter! I'll draw the winner on September 9th! So make sure to check back!
If I reach 700 followers during the time the candy is active I'll add2 ShinHan Touch Twin Brush Markers to the collection. If the followers count gets up to 750 I'll add another (1) ShinHan Touch Twin Brush Marker and 1 Copic Sketch Marker (colors are all my choice, I happen to have a few doubles ;) )
 
 
 
 
 
Good luck to all!! I hope to win since its my birthday on Augoust 25th..

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !